Workshops organized by the InterdepenDance Collective:
- Disability Justice Workshop: Re-envisioning the Revolutionary Body, presented by Patty Berne from Sins Invalid (May 28, 2021)
- Documenting Dance, online workshop by Kemi Craig (May 31, 2021)
- Decolonizing Place, online workshop by Cheryl Bryce (December 30, 2020)
- Sacred Body: the first territory, online workshop by Lindsay Delaronde (December 15, 2020)
- Integrated Dance Forum (February 16, 2020)
- Introduction to Inclusive Choreography, workshop with All Bodies Dance Project (February 14, 2020)
- Some thoughts on disability justice and co-facilitating dance, workshop with Lindsay Eales and Danielle Peers (February 28, 2020)
- Colonial Reality Tour for Dancers, guided by Cheryl Bryce (2019)
Resources for an overview of Disability Justice:
Click here for a few text versions of Sins Invalid’s 10 Principles of Disability Justice.
Below is an ASL vlog about Sins Invalid’s 10 Principles of Disability Justice:
Many thanks to workshop supporters and partners:
We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, and Made in BC-Dance on Tour’s Community Engagement program.